Mr Prepper continues and we sort our Mr Prepper’s somewhat dire food situation by cooking a decent amount of tasty goodies for him to snack on! There’s pickled corn, pickled cabbage, soup and roast meat, it’s a feast fit for a King!
We add another room to our underground bunker and rejig things a little bit so our generators are easier to access and some of our guarana planters are replaced to allow for more useful crops to be grown.
We help both Jenny and Bob (the man, not the plant…) with their missions, and then pick up some new quests from them. Jenny wants us to investigate a plane crash and Bob (the man) wants us to find his glasses.
There’s also a fun trip to the desert where we meet Joe who doesn’t seem to have an item that we were expecting him to have…
Mr Prepper can be found here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/761830/Mr_Prepper/
If you’d like to connect with me, you can find me on…
Mr. Prepper is about being prepared. You know something is wrong. The risk of a nuclear war is in the air and you need to get ready for what’s coming. Struggle for your freedom and deal with the authoritarian government in this survival crafting game.
– Build an underground shelter;
– Craft machines and facilities that can keep you alive: farms, greenhouses, tools, vehicles, etc.;
– Trade with neighbors, give them what they need, get what is useful to you;
– Explore atmospheric locations ad scavenge materials and items you could use;
– Make a plan – something radical needs to be done;
– Meet other rebellious characters, complete quests for them and help each other in the opposition to the regime;
– Outsmart the secret police – they don’t want you to be prepared, they want you to stay controlled.
Mr. Prepper is a guy living in a country which once had been the land of the free, but its new government has changed everything. Obey, stay in your lane, and love the President – otherwise, the secretive and all-powerful Agency will take interest in you. Mr. Prepper has decided to defy this and get out of this delusion of life. The only way for him to hide his plans and doings is to build an underground shelter and construct a machine that will help him get out. But for that, he will need materials, time, and secrety. Help him succeed and break the status quo.
Explore and scavenge
Defy the government
Channel graphics designed by Penge in The Geek Cupboard.
Music to Delight Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
View original video here