#LongTermFoodStorage #FoodStorage #SurvivalFood #HOMESTEAD #PREPPER #PREPARDNESS #GROWYOURFOOD #OFFGRID #DOOMSDAY #WROL #SHTF #COLLAPSE #DOOMSDAYPREPPERS
Prepper Myth: Long Term food storage
1. Are Calories more important than Nutrient density.
2. What makes rice, beans, wheat, oats etc. a long term food storage survival food? The food it’s self or how it’s stored? Think about it lol.
3. Since we know foods can be stored long term if done properly why is bad to discuss doing that for more nutrient dense foods?
4. Long term good storage is for foods one plans to eat everyday in a SHTF. That’s why micro/macro, biological value matters.
5. You can’t just add a multivitamin to unhealthy food in order to make the food healthy.
6. Long term food storage is more than just acquiring things. Nature has provided the best long term food storage one could ask for.
7. Is Homesteading sufficient for long term food storage?
The information may contain copyrighted material and is distributed under the “FAIR USE NOTICE” without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
All research, news articles and opinions are passed on for informational purposes only.
As Founder of this Channel, I do not accept any responsibility for any incorrect or misinformation stated in any articles, videos nor taken by viewers. People should do their own research regarding any information which may be suggested with medical professionals.
View original video here